Global Let Kashmir Deicide – Solidaritea Campaign
1st August 2020
We are organising a mass tea party across the world, it can be as small as a couple of friends having tea on the day and up loading a picture of it on our website or it can be held in a park with thousands of people! We are just asking you to show the world that what is happening to the Kashmiris is unjust!
There are three aims to the world tea party …
- To organise maximum number of people, countries, and parties to take part in the event on August 1st, 2020
- To get maximum number of signatures on UN petition
- To gain maximum media exposure to highlight the attrocities in Kashmir
We have country representatives from all around the world whose remit is to ensure maximum participation in their countries by uniting and sharing news of the event with as many country fellows as possible.
We have five continent Head reps whose job is to
- Recruit new groups members to the cause in each country of your continent.
- To motivate and monitor country reps
- To help and guide country reps to use national and local media to get our message across
- To be the conduit between their countries and the team of colleagues overseeing the entire operation
- To guide and advise country reps and to foresee any difficulties and resolve those difficulties with guidance and help from Claire or Jawad and team
- To receive and execute any instructions from Claire or Jawad and team
The central global event will be held in Muzaffarabad. There is no political leaning here with Pakistan other than they are welcoming of us to have the event on their administered part of Kashmir unlike the Indian government who have not acknowledged our requests and who currently occupy Jammu and Kashmir.
The idea of bringing the world to Kashmir is to stand in solidarity with them and raise awareness of the human rights abuses and the injustices occurring