Aims to the Solidaritea Campaigns …
There are three aims
- 1. Organise maximum number of people, countries, and parties to take part in the events and have a specific campaign action
- 2. To get maximum number of signatures on UN petition and evidence of participation in Solidaritea events on Social Media
- 3. To gain maximum media exposure to highlight the attrocities in Kashmir
Our Continent Head Representatives can support you with encouraging people to join our campaign we have what’s app groups in all countries. Contact us here or through Facebook group and we will share the link. Below is the role of our continent Head Reps
- To recruit and liase with new group members to the cause in each country of your continent.
- To help and guide country reps and members to use national and local media to get our message across
- To be the conduit between their countries and the team of colleagues overseeing the entire operation
- To guide and advise country reps and to foresee any difficulties and resolve those difficulties with guidance and help from our organising team
- To receive and execute any instructions from our organising team
How you can encourage people in your countries to join our campaign
- Start with social media – if you example if I do a search for Kashmiris in Belgium – 2 groups have come up! So, join the group then find the admin of the group.
- Send them a friend’s request. Leave it a day. Then send them the following (See the first Contact letter) Leave it for a day. The third day call them! Explain about the group and how desperate you are for their help! This whole process could just take a day, or it could take longer!
- Now you do a Kashmiri search on Facebook in Nepal! Chances are high that there will be no Kashmiri groups or individuals there. So, your next search is Muslim groups in Nepal – there should be a Muslims group located in Nepal. So, join the group and follow the procedure above. We would also like to involve trade unions and students’ unions! So, research these organisations following the same procedure as above. Remember the more countries we have the more members we have and the more members the more publicity for our cause and the more names on our petition!
- Any help or advice please feel free to discuss with us here or on Facebook
With people power and the strength in unity we really can make a difference for Kashmir’s right to decide