We are a grassroots organisation totally committed to
- Raising awareness of Kashmir issues – illegal occupation and human rights abuses
- Standing in solidarity with the people of Jammu and Kashmir
- Supporting their right to self-determination
There are allegations of mass killings, forced disappearances, torture, rape and sexual abuse. All Kashmiris must have their basic human rights, civil liberties and freedom of voice respected.
When the Indian government locked down Jammu and Kashmir, they also furthered awareness across the globe of the dictatorship and extremism of the Indian government, sparking an outrage at the injustices.
- The Indian government to end their illegal occupation
- The UN to implement their resolution according to their resolutions that allows for Kashmiris to have their right for self determination
- The removal of all troops
- An international army to monitor and oversee a fair referendum as promised to them by the Great British at the time of partition in 1947.
- Put pressure on world leaders and UN to challenge occupation and abuses to human rights
- Encourage all groups to unite and all individuals to raise their voice
- To Let Kashmir decide
- Human rights
- Civil liberties
- Freedom of Voice
“We must raise our voice and act so that the future Kashmiris’ say thank you.”